At long last Sephora are seemingly making moves to branch out to the UK, a couple of days ago it was announced that they will now be shipping over here for a flat-rate of £10 with all orders over £75. There are some restrictions on products and brands but for the most part it opens up a whole new world of different brands and products to try out, I picked out a few favourites whilst having a browse..
1. SEPHORA CLASSIC MINERAL POWDER BRUSH - £15.24 | I bought this whilst in Paris a couple of years ago and have loved using it ever since, it's perfect for either buffing in liquid foundation or even better at blending in a cream contour colour on the cheekbones.
2. PINCH PROVISIONS MINIMERGENCY KIT - £9.54 | Isn't this just the most genius idea? It's a tiny kit filled with bits and bobs that you usually find yourself in need of but never think to pop in your handbag; from nail polish remover pads to breath spray. Apparently the pouch is so small that it fits in the palm of your hand!
3. TARTE CHEEK STAIN COLLECTOR'S VAULT - £95.24 | I've been eyeing up the Tarte cheek stains for god knows how long now and if money were no object I'd snap up this set that includes 8 of them in an instant.
4. BRONZE BUFFER SELF-TAN REMOVER - £6.35 | Exfoliating shower products have never, ever worked for me at removing patchy fake tan, I find that muslin cloths work much better so with that in mind think these would work a treat.
5. OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS PRO'S PICKS SET - £31.11 | All of these shades are just what I'd usually go for and as I'm already a fan of the OCC lip tars I know I'd get on with them really well, the set is at such a good price too.
6. LORAC ROCKIN' RED HOT LIP GLOSS COLLECTION - £12.86 | I'm not typically a lipgloss girl but spotted this set at an absolute bargain price (it has a value of over £50) and think it would make a lovely gift for someone.
7. FRESH SUGAR LIP POLISH - £14.29 | I find lip scrubs to be essential in the winter time and I know this has lots of fans in the beauty world so would love to give it a go.
8. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY STYLE EYE-CON PALETTE - £37.46 | Last but not least, one of the most beautiful eye shadow palettes that I've laid eyes on. The packaging is simply devine and I've seen lots of great reviews on how pigmented the shadows are too.
Let me know if you are thinking of doing any Sephora shopping and what you want to try out most.